Ty Sullivan is the Director of Marketing and Social Media for one of New York City’s top restaurant management groups. He also speaks, teaches and designs Customer Service seminars as well as blogs on the subject.. He can be found on Twitter as part of the #CustServ Group and spends way too much time online. Ty was voted #2 Most Influential Person in Customer Service in 2011. Ty lives in NYC with his wife (his editor), daughter ( his hyperactive toddler) and dog (who’s neurotic and petrified of said toddler).
Home » About
Who Is Ty Sullivan?
Ty Sullivan is the Director of Marketing and Social Media for one of New York City's top restaurant management groups. He also speaks, teaches and designs Customer Service seminars as well as blogs on the subject.More about me
- Alyse Cranson on The Beatles Top 10 Revolution Customer Service Hits!
- Nathasha Alvarez on John Lennon: Leadership, Customer Service, Peace & Love
- Richard Rowsell on And JustUS for All: Vista Radio Fires DJ Dave Reynolds
- Jill Manty on Starbucks Jedi Mind Tricks: Quick! What Am I Thinking?
- Dave McMillan on Help! The Beatles and Leadership
- @GoSocialSA @ohmyjet Geeez I stay away from Twitter for a week and missed a Tweet from 2 of my #fave ppl!!! Hello U wonderful women! ...And Then...10 hours ago
- @CRMinibusTours Here ya go :) http://t.co/O1yoBUGCQI ...And Then...1 week ago
- @michaelconti411 @colinsataylor @kathrynjackson @marshallogen @valaafshar @thecustomerblog @royatkinson A couple days late but...:) U Rock! ...And Then...1 week ago
- @nokidhungry hobbling along gang but gearing up to run circles around #dineout in the fall :) #nokidhungry ...And Then...2 weeks ago
- @nokidhungry Hey guys! I hope it went well today! I wasn't able to get in the action. 1st day back at work since I had an accident. ...And Then...2 weeks ago