What does that phrase usher thoughts of when you hear it? Copy cat? Swindle? Bamboozled? Sure, I’m guessing all those things. And in the world today where we are so enamored by a certain flavor of the month gizmo or concept from electronics to restaurants, we don’t shy away from knockoff’s or straight on impersonators. But…(you knew there had to be a ‘but’), when is something paying tribute to or recreating an idea to make their very...
Who Is Ty Sullivan?
Ty Sullivan is the Director of Marketing and Social Media for one of New York City's top restaurant management groups. He also speaks, teaches and designs Customer Service seminars as well as blogs on the subject.More about me
- S Sully on Depression and Parkinson ’s Disease: Robin Williams’ Perfect Storm
- Alyse Cranson on The Beatles Top 10 Revolution Customer Service Hits!
- Nathasha Alvarez on John Lennon: Leadership, Customer Service, Peace & Love
- Richard Rowsell on And JustUS for All: Vista Radio Fires DJ Dave Reynolds
- Jill Manty on Starbucks Jedi Mind Tricks: Quick! What Am I Thinking?